Do you need to SignUp?
- Every member of the Concordes, such as Skater, Coach, Associate, InterClub, etc. must signup as a member. Only registered members of the Concordes can practice.
- Visiting skaters from other clubs (e.g. during meets), can register without having to signup as a member.
- Every Minor skater under the age of 18 must be associated to an OSSA member. If you are the parent of a minor skater, you MUST also signup and register separately as an Associate member. Although we encourage all parents to register as an Associate member, an Associate can be associated to more than one minor skater (e.g. one parent associated to 2 children).
How to SignUp?
Sign up is free!
1. Click on the menu CLUB MEMBERSHIP & EVENTS -> Registration
2. In the MEMBER LOGIN area on the right, click on ‘Sign up’
3. Follow the prompts to complete your sign-up.
Sign Up Tips and Tricks
- Each individual member (each Skater, each Associate) must create their own account and login separately. For example, Jane has 2 minor children that are registering for speed skating. Therefore, 3 accounts will be created, a ‘skater’ account for each child, and an ‘Associate’ account for one parent of one or more minor skater(s) (one Associate member per family of minor skaters).
Register for a skating season
To register for a skating season (or a meet in the future), you’ll need to login. To login, first retrieve your password by clicking on ‘Forgot Login’ in the MEMBER LOGIN area.
Follow the prompts and a password will be emailed to you.
Make sure to use the same email address (including same sub-address or alias) used during registration.
Once you login, you can update your profile (e.g. to change your password or username, etc.) from the menu MEMBER’S HOME and clicking ‘My Information’ to bring up your profile. To modify it, click on the button near the top Edit -> Update Your Profile
Save your changes by clicking the Update button at the bottom.
After you login, you can register by selecting the menu CLUB MEMBERSHIP & EVENTS -> Registration; click on the button for the Event ‘Club Registration (2017-2018)’, and follow the prompts.
Registration Tips and Tricks
- Ensure the name, date of birth and other information corresponds to the member you intend to register
- If you are a skating Youth and have never tried speed skating before, select Group 1a – this membership includes skate rentals for a full year (only new skaters are eligible for this membership).
- If you are a Youth speed skater, but are new to the Concordes, select the Group number that corresponds to the number of weekly hours you normally skate. For example, if you normally skated 2 hours per week, select Group 2. After a couple practices, the coaching staff may recommend a different group.
- If you are an Adult skater, regardless if you have skated or not before, select Group 5, our Masters group.
- If you registered for Groups 1b to 5, and do not own your own skates, select the rental option and read Rental Policy.
- Once you’ve read the other 3 policies, as well as the Code of Conduct, select the 2 checkboxes and complete your registration.
- You’ll receive an email with your registration details.
Please print and bring a copy of your Registration email to the Registration Night